I am very happy to see you all on this page. Finally, you have decided to appear for ISTQB Foundation Certification. Making mind of appearing for the exam is important, rest of the thing can be managed. No matter you have done with your studies for it or you will be preparing for ISTQB foundation after some time.
Applying for ISTQB Foundation Certification Exam in India is quite simple. Even though it is the easy job but registering yourself well in advance is highly recommended. ITB ( Indian Testing Board ) is the official member of ISTQB in India and you have to register for the exam through it only. For proceeding with registration and available dates please visit http://www.istqb.in .
Also please keep in mind following points while registering for the exam.
- Check the best suitable date. Dates will be pre-declared, you can’t select your own date.
- Go ahead with the registration form and fill your details.
- Details instructions will be available on your mentioned email address. Please do not use your corporate email address. Try to use your personal email id.
- Exam fee for the individual one is around 4500 INR. It reduces to 4000 INR if you are applying as a corporate candidate.
- You will have to send Demand Draft through postal mail in favour of Software Testing Certification Board payable at New Delhi. For latest update on demand draft process please visit here
- Please do not forget to mention your contact details along with your registration detail on the back of demand draft.
- About the venue and timing, you will receive detail information. Also, you can see the venue here
- Please be there at the venue before time and be familiar with the environment.
- Carrying the valid identity proof is mandatory. That could be Driving license, passport, voter id, pan card, etc.
- Results will be declared immediately if you have given it online. If it is offline then you can expect result in next 2 to 3 weeks. Certification will follow you in 8 weeks.
- In case any concerns and issues you can contact the person mentioned on the site of ISTQB.
Following details can be found on the site.
Contact No: 1204236187
Contact Person: Sonal Garg